THE UNDERWATER CITY

 THE UNDERWATER CITY

Dwarka is an ancient city in the northwestern Indian state of Gujarat. It’s known as a Hindu pilgrimage site. It was once ruled by Lord Krishna, also known as Dwarkadhish. It is a prosperous and spiritual city full of devotees of Lord Krishna.

But is this the same Dwarka city that was once at the time of Mahabharata? Hmm... 
No. The Dwarka city ruled by Lord Krishna has sunk in the Arabian Sea. The artifacts and pillars have been found in the sea by some Indian swimmers.

Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 m (120 ft) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India could be over 9,000 years old. It is believed to predate the oldest known remains in the subcontinent by more than 5,000 years.



Some of us might be surprised and amazed by this fact. It was my reaction as well. I was a lot surprised by this thing and searched more about it.

HOW DID I FIND ABOUT IT?

I love facts, especially about history. So, I just surfed if Mahabharata was a real story or not. Of course it is but I wanted some evidences and proofs. And when this came, I tried finding out more about it and these pictures amazed me. Isn't is amazing?


In my views, it is a great discovery. Underwater cities only existed in movies and cartoons but this is absolutely speechless. Who would have thought that such underwater cities would exist in reality.

DISCLAIMER: This information is based on my research and is not meant to violate any other report.

BLOGGER: Aapti Ridhi Jain

Comments

  1. That too cartoonish
    I thought such things only existed in cartoons but who knew such things were reality

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHARK TANK INDIA

MAGNIFICENT FACTS ABOUT CONSTELLATIONS